1. What data do we collect?
BlitzBrain collects the following data:
- When you use the Contact Us web form or Contacts, we collect personal identification data: your first and last name, company name, contact phone number and e-mail address.
- When you use the Vacancies and Submit CV forms, we collect personal identification data: your first and last name, your contact phone number, and your e-mail address. When you upload your CV, we collect all the information you put in the uploaded file: your name, patronymic, last name, your e-mail address, your phone number, your place of residence, your previous jobs, the description of your current skills, the date of your birth, your citizenship, the type of your driving license (if any), your personal photo, etc.
2. How do we collect your data?
You provide BlitzBrain with most of the data that we collect when you:
- Write and send us something in the Contact Us form;
- Write and send us something in the Contacts form;
- Write and send us something in the Submit CV contact form;
- Upload your CV in the Submit CV contact form.
3. How do we use your data?
BlitzBrain collects your data so that we can:
- Process your requests and respond promptly by email and/or any other means using your contact information;
- Keep you updated about current company offers and services.
BlitzBrain does not share your information with our partner companies or other third parties.
When we process your request, we may send your information as well as use the information we receive from credit agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
We would like to share with you information about our offers and services that we think you might like.
If you agree to receive such offers, you can always opt out later.
You can send us an email at any time, if you decide to opt out of receiving promotional information.
If you no longer wish to receive promotional information, please send a request to email@example.com
4. How do we store your data?
BlitzBrain stores your data securely in server log files located on secure cloud servers, provided by third-party providers that are bound to maintain appropriate levels of security and confidentiality. Please note that we collect the following data: browser types and versions, operating system type, date and time of access to the BlitzBrain website, IP address, ISP name and any other similar data and information.
Personal data is stored in a form that enables us to identify the personal data subject no longer than it is required for the purpose of processing personal data. We reserve the right to retain some of your personal data for a period of six years from the date you last contacted us via the website, as we may need access to statistical information for commercial reporting purposes.
5. What are your data protection rights?
Every user of the BlitzBrain website has the following rights:
- The right to access. You have the right to ask BlitzBrain for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to request the specification of your personal data in case your personal data contains inaccuracies. You have the right to request clarification of your personal data if your personal data is incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten. You have the right to request that we delete your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to request that we transfer the collected data to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
We will consider your request within 1 (one) month. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet logging information and information about a visitor’s activities. When you visit our sites, we may automatically collect information about you through cookies or similar technology. For more information, visit http://allaboutcookies.org/
To make it easier for you to use our site
For personal selection of content
We store user preferences, your standard language, device and browser information, your profile information, in particular the intensity of use of the services and the web pages on our site that you have visited, which allows us to recognize you on different devices and select the content displayed on them personally for you.
To improve our services
To send you advertising
We, our service providers and other third parties we cooperate with place cookies when you visit our website and other sites or open emails sent by us in order to offer you better adapted marketing materials (about our or other services) and to evaluate the usefulness or effectiveness of these materials. Specifically, we determine which ads are clicked the most and whether clicks lead to a more complete use of our services. If you do not want to receive advertisements based on your online activity, you can unsubscribe from many companies involved in creating special ads for users by sending us a request to email@example.com. If you opt-out, it does not imply that you will not receive any ads; it just means that you will not receive ads from companies that have been selected for you as a result of adaptation based on your actions and preferences.
In addition to the above, we have implemented certain Google Analytics features that support media advertising, including retargeting, on our website. Our website users may opt out of certain types of Google Analytics tracking, set up Google context ads using the Google ads preferences page and learn more about how Google displays ads in the Ads Help Center. If you do not want to participate in Google Analytics, you can download the Google Analytics Blocker add-on.
8. What types of cookies do we use?
BlitzBrain uses the following types of cookies:
- functional cookies are required to remember your preferences. These cookies make the website more convenient to use;
- analytical cookies are required to know how users use the website: which pages a user has visited, the number of clicks on a particular page, and user searches. Such cookies are necessary to optimize the website and improve its performance;
- commercial cookies are necessary to show the company’s advertisements to the user on other websites. That is, a user will be shown ads concerning the topics that have been viewed, as well as previously viewed items placed on the website.
9. How do I manage cookies?
You can set your browser settings so that it does not accept cookies and the above site also explains how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in some cases, as a result of such disabling/deleting action, some features of our website will not work.
10. Privacy Policies of third party sites
12. How to get in touch with us
- Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or write to us: Hungary, 1145 Budapest, Amerikai út 59
13. How do i contact the relevant authorities?
If you wish to file a complaint or believe that we have not satisfied your request, you can contact the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
- Email: email@example.com